Bohlken House Rates
Sunday-Thursday ….. $160 per night
Friday-Saturday ….. $190 per night
$200 per night
$180/weekdays • $220/weekends
The Bohlken House is great for groups. Please inquire about whole-house rates and availability.
PLEASE NOTE: A two-night minimum is required only for Oktoberfest weekends.
Rates do not include applicable taxes.
Breakfast Is Served
Your stay includes a delicious breakfast, served at the time and place of your choosing.
Bohlken House Policies
- Registration — Payment is expected at time of reservation. All major credit cards are accepted. You will receive a receipt and registration confirmation via email.
- Check-in — Check-in time is between 4:00 and 6:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Early check-in may be requested.
Cancellations received 14 or more days in advance will receive a full refund, less $25.00 handling fee.
Cancellations fewer than 14 and more than 3 days in advance will receive a 50 percent refund.
If we are able to fill your reservation date, you will receive a full refund, less the $25.00 handling fee.
Cancellations received 3 or fewer days in advance will not receive a refund. If we are able to fill your reservation date, you will receive a full refund, less $25.00 handling fee.
- Children — Children age 7 and older are welcome, upon request. Please inquire.
- Pets — No pets, please.
- Smoking — Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside. Feel free to smoke outside. Guest who do not respect the no-smoking policy will be charged $100 for cleaning and smoke removal.
- Occupancy — The Bohlken House can accommodate up to 14 adults. You are welcome to have visitors during your stay, but only registered guests may spend the night. If for some reason you do have overnight visitors, a charge of $100 per person will be added to your bill.
- Housekeeping — Housekeeping services are generally not provided for one- and two-night stays. Housekeeping can be made available by prior arrangement.
- Gift Certificates — Yes, they are available.
- Dos and Please Don’ts — Make yourself at home. Everything is here for your use and enjoyment. We only ask that things stay where they belong. You are not expected to clean the home before you leave. Have fun, but please be respectful of our home and our neighbors.